Wednesday, July 15, 2009

WE HAVE GRASS!

I came home over the weekend to find some green plant like growth on the forlawn. Something I had not seen since the day we dug our house out of the ground, and the diesel super machines clear cut the landscape. It was in fact grass, being watered by the newly installed irrigation system ( thanks to marco). The front lawn has freshly planted seed on it. And the backyard will soon be planted. The irrigation system is has 6 valves with a controler that is installed on the side of the house; or at least, I tried to instal it over the weekend.
All the rockwall is completely DONE.
And soon they will finish the driveway.



I almost installed the irrigation timer and an exterior GFIC plug to power some of the landscape lighting. I had almost finished when the head of one of the screws broke off..... so i was unable to secure the plug.

And me and Marco do some tilling. Under the carfull eye of Mr. Rohon..... which leads to many delays. O and the towel heater just came in .... it's a beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment