Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 5th update!

I'll start by saying that bathroom progress has come to a standstill. Right now it's painted, and my dad started to do the tile work around the tub and shower unit. But that was a couple weeks ago. But I guess on a positive note, my brothers have gotten used to not having a shower in the house.
A lot of progress has been made outside in the last couple weeks. The rockwall is basically complete, with all the concrete caps finished. They still need to pour the platform around the hot tub, and pour dirt in certain areas and such. They where waiting on the irrigation system to be installed, which thanks to Marco, I believe is on its way. The West side ( as seen above ) of the house was once again ..... i believe for the 3rd time...... was dug up and the foundation was patched and sealed. This TIME PRoperly !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment